Lessor hereby leases to Renter (Renter includes any Additional Driver signing this agreement or any other party to whom shall be jointly and severely liable with Renter for all charges hereunder) the said vehicle described on page 1 hereof upon the terms and conditions on this page.
1. The parties agree that Renter is not and does not hereby become an employee, agent, or server of Lessor in any manner whatsoever!
2. Renter agrees that said vehicle should not be operated:
a) To carry passengers or property for consideration, expressed or implied
b) In any race or speed contest
c) To propel or tow any other vehicle or trailer
d) By any person other than the Renter or Additional Driver who signed this agreement, provided always that drivers must be at least 25 years old and licensed for 2 years and more
e) By any person from whom the Lessor has been furnished with false or untrue information
f) By any person under the influence of intoxicants or narcotics of any kind
g) For illegal purposes
h) In any instance where the speedometer of the said vehicle has been tampered with or disconnected
i) In violation of any law or ordinance concerning the operation, use, or possession of the vehicle
j) In violation of any of the terms and conditions hereof.
3. In the event of any NATURAL DISASTER (hurricane, flood, earthquake, tornado, mudslide, etc.) the Renter is required to return the vehicle equal to how having received it. If Renter denied returning the vehicle, Renter becomes fully responsible and liable for all damages cost conflicted during and after the natural disaster until the return of the vehicle.
4. Renter acknowledges personal liablity to pay Lessor on demand:
· Time and full charges at the rate specified for this rental
· If said vehicle is left elsewhere without Lessor's consent, plus all costs and expenses incurred with minimum charge of $75.00
· All fines and court cost for parking, traffic or other violations assessed against said vehicle, or Lessor during the term of this agreement.
· Lessor's costs, including reasonable attorney's fee (including appelate fees and costs) incurred by Lessor in connection with this agreement or Renter's use of said vehicle and/or collecting payments due from Renter hereunder.
· Lessor's cost to repair damages to said vehicle
· The replacement cost of said vehicle in the event of theft or destruction which renders vehicle economically unrepairable in Lessor's sole discretion.
· Interest rates at 12% for all amounts due over 30 days
· A sum equal to the replacement cost of the; (a) gas cap, (b) damaged tires, (c) damaged rims, (d) antenna, (e) lost or damaged key, (f) burned seat, (g) loss of baby seat ($200.00).
5. The Renter acknowledges also to pay Lessor on demand the cost of TAXES imposed by law on the rental transaction.
6. Lessor is in no way whatsoever responsible for loss, damage, or theft of any property of Renter or any third party which is left, stored, loaded, or transported by Renter or any third party in or about the vehicle, any service vehicle, or left at Lessor's premises or with any agent of Bonus Rentals. Renters hereby indemnify and hold harmless Lessor and its agents from any claims for loss or demand to such property including costs and attorney's fees incurred through appellate level.
7. This agreement may not be assigned or transferred by Renter, unless otherwise stated in writing by Lessor.
8. Renter agrees that if Renter has breached this agreement in any way or manner, Lessor may in its sole discretion repossess and recover the vehicle without the necessity of official legal process or procedures.
9. Renter expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Lessor and its insurers from and against all loss, liability and expense for damages or liability to third parties or Renter as a result to bodily injury, death, or property damage caused by or arising from the use or operation of said vehicle.
10. Every accident must immediately be reported to the proper police authority (Tel: 448-2222). Accidents must promptly be reported to Bonus Rentals in any event within 24 hours after the accident. The Renter must deliver to Bonus Rentals every process, pleading, or notice of any kind relating to any claims, suits, and proceedings received by the Renter. The Renter shall not in any manner aid or abet any claimant, but shall cooperate fully with Lessor and its insurer in all matters connected with the investigation and defence of any claim, suit, or accident.
11. In accidents resulting from driving under the influence of alcohol, hallucinatory drugs, narcotics, or barbiturates, Renter is responsible for full value of vehicle or damage caused to the vehicle and must pay Lessor the full estimate of this damage IMMEDIATELY assessed by Lessor.
12. In the event Renter uses the vehicle in contravention to or in violation of any term or condition of Paragraph 2 of this agreement or fails to report any accident in accordance with Paragraph 10, Renter shall be liable for all loss or damage to said vehicle regardless of whether Renter has accepted Full Comprehensive Insurance.
13. Renter hereby authorizes, directs, and instructs Lessor or its representatives to process one or more credit card vouchers in Renter's name for any and all charges or liabilities for which Renter is responsible under the terms and conditions of this agreement, whenever incurred including the default penalty provision hereof.